MIDWEST Meet. St. Louis MO Area

lifelongbread

Reaction score
You guys...:rolleyes:

Why not have it in Columbia? Im more than likely the only member here, that way everyone has to drive. I think that's fair. There are a handful of places to do it, too. There's Cosmo Park, spots on MU campus, plenty of empty parking lots. Trust me, I could find a place. I found a place for the last Winter Meet in CoMo.

I just dont think this should be done in the dead of winter, lol. Unfortunately, the next 6-8 weeks is going to be unbearably cold and there will more than likely be snow. I'll leave that up to the concensus. Id love a meet, but what say we do it when it's a little nicer out. Trust me, it's no fun when everyone's standing around in 2* weather. And why drive 2 hours just so we can all sit inside a Hooters or AppleBee's or where ever?

i like hooters tho.....

ejreams

Reaction score
You guys...:rolleyes:

Why not have it in Columbia? Im more than likely the only member here, that way everyone has to drive. I think that's fair. There are a handful of places to do it, too. There's Cosmo Park, spots on MU campus, plenty of empty parking lots. Trust me, I could find a place. I found a place for the last Winter Meet in CoMo.

I just dont think this should be done in the dead of winter, lol. Unfortunately, the next 6-8 weeks is going to be unbearably cold and there will more than likely be snow. I'll leave that up to the concensus. Id love a meet, but what say we do it when it's a little nicer out. Trust me, it's no fun when everyone's standing around in 2* weather. And why drive 2 hours just so we can all sit inside a Hooters or AppleBee's or where ever?

That sounds fair enough, and that is a good point. its a little late its supposed to snow soon and its been really cold lately.

On the other hand, ravage, if you want to meet up somewhere, sometime, downtown let me know.
Do you know anyone else in the area who is into cars? doesn't have to be Accords.

Mikey

Reaction score
I like Hooters, too, and have no problem doing a Winter meet, but the snow tends to complicate things. If it falls and the roads clear up, Id still be down for one.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I like Hooters, too, and have no problem doing a Winter meet, but the snow tends to complicate things. If it falls and the roads clear up, Id still be down for one.

im thinking at least some time after February...?

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, although it is supposed to rain/snow and be kinda cold th next few days, it is supposed to warm up a bit towards the end of next week. I think, if we watch the weather, we could do a winter meet. Id like it to at least be above freezing with no precipitation for a few days, lol. Cuz we all know about those days where it snows and then 2-3 days later the sun's out and the roads are clear but there's still snow on the ground. That would make for good shooting.

BUUUT...waiting until the snow has gone away completely would be alot easier. :p

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Well, although it is supposed to rain/snow and be kinda cold th next few days, it is supposed to warm up a bit towards the end of next week. I think, if we watch the weather, we could do a winter meet. Id like it to at least be above freezing with no precipitation for a few days, lol. Cuz we all know about those days where it snows and then 2-3 days later the sun's out and the roads are clear but there's still snow on the ground. That would make for good shooting.

BUUUT...waiting until the snow has gone away completely would be alot easier. :p

someone has a legit camera and knows how to use it right?

ejreams

Reaction score
Um, I can use a little 12 mpixel camera if no one has anything better, hopefully someone does.

However, if we do it after christmas I may have something nicer to shoot with if santa loves me. lol

Back