Might be back in the 6th gen game

briansan

Reaction score
Currently I'm looking at a 02 Accord Coupe EX with only 78,000 miles and might make the deal sometime next week. Hope to see you guys again soon. As you can see I am an Accord lover this will be my 4th one :)

how much for the new whip? any planned mods?

FNCONE

Reaction score
Or if you find a cheap v6 auto tragic, drop in that 6 speed from the coupe. (Of course if you still have a chance to get it back from the insurance company, since they totaled it.)

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Welcome back.

That damage totaled it?? wow..

yeah frame damage :/
how much for the new whip? any planned mods?
we are currently negotiating on a price planned mods are
Coilovers
Full OEM lip kit
wheels
DIY morimoto H1 retrofits
and plenty more

Or if you find a cheap v6 auto tragic, drop in that 6 speed from the coupe. (Of course if you still have a chance to get it back from the insurance company, since they totaled it.)

lol i wish would just be too much work. Don't think anyone close to me knows how to swap it either

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Got the car couple more cosmetic issues than I hoped for but interior and engine are immaculate .
Also 5 lug swap parts on the way :) pairing it with my TL wheels from the 7th gen
And ordering so me coilovers sometime this week

CokeZero

Reaction score
Got the car couple more cosmetic issues than I hoped for but interior and engine are immaculate .
Also 5 lug swap parts on the way :) pairing it with my TL wheels from the 7th gen
And ordering so me coilovers sometime this week

Useless_Thread_.jpg

Back