Mini shoot with new camera!

taners412

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up? I recently got a new camera and wanted to try out some night shots and other various shots. Tell me what ya guys think! Give ya little background on the car. Purchase a year and a half ago stock, since I have owned it I put lowering springs, full exhaust, short ram intake, MSD ignition, and thinking about starting to purchase parts to piece together a turbo set up.

Heres the pics.
DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0888.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0666.jpg

IMG_0341_0306_306.jpg

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
a lil dark and grainy.. u need to leave ur shutter on a lil longer....

car looks good tho :thumbsup: boost tht the way it looks now = sleeper :boink:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
adjust your iso settings tho. too high.its grainy..
yah that sensor is noisy as hell...

also correct for white balance or shoot in raw and correct later...i never (rarely) see sodium lights corrected and it burns my retinas :lawl:

i dont think youll care, but you dont need the msd system, even when boosted. just an fyi :)

taners412

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah I am playing around with the settings, I will try all of the above tips and hints. I think the shutter is on 1/60 by leaving it open you mean 1/30 or something highed than 1/60?

Yeah I have been wanting to drop more but at the time living out in the country with our crater sized potholes, just was not a good idea at the time. But keeping my eye on the boost option so perhaps coilovers after boost and college.

Also the guy that said he wants the GSX-r, they both are so? :thinking: Just messin thanks for the compliments! More to come!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
where you from? put your location in your profile :)

everyone knows mine but theres only one other WI person on here so it doesnt make a difference :fail:

taners412

Reaction score
I am from the Muncie/Anderson area in Indiana. Not very many from me area on this forum either. Oh well!

Back