Misfortune leads to a profit

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
i found a set of Enkei Evo5 17x7 in rims on CL the other day. the guy had them on his integra and wanted $350 for em.two tires were good teh other two needed to be replaced so i talked with him and got some pics and met up and bought them from him for $275. i was so happy. months and months of looking and i finally found what i wanted. get them home and jacked up the car to mount them and they didnt fit. :squintrun: turns out they were 4x100/4x108. i just assumed they were 4x100/4x114.3. i didnt even know 4x108 existed. so i cleaned them up and took a tons of pics and put them back on CL, $350. within 6 hours, 5 people contacted me about them and less than 18 hours i had them sold for $350. :rock:

Brad2274

Reaction score
nicely done! strange, you would think wheels on an acura would always be able to fit a honda, maybe its because the integra is so small. any ideas what youre using the money on now?

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
nicely done! strange, you would think wheels on an acura would always be able to fit a honda, maybe its because the integra is so small. any ideas what youre using the money on now?

yeah i knew they would work on a 4x100 and i just assumed the other lug pattern was a 114.3 but it wasnt. im still looking for some wheels. maybe a brake upgrade. im not sure. id love to do a 5 lug swap but i think that will be close to 700 bucks by the time i get everything and some wheels. i was only looking to spend about 400 right now. we'll see.

00ex

Reaction score
awesome. I purchased some work wheels off Craigslist for 700 with tires and sold them back for a 1000 less than a week later. I sold my car, so it all worked out

Back