FS: Modified Mugen Rear Lip

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Selling my Mugen rear lip because it's been collecting dust and I don't want it taking up space any longer. I will sell this part pretty cheap. It's never been mounted to a car, but it has been cut in half, shortened, and stuck back together.

I'll let this lip go for 40 bucks picked up. It still needs work and won't fit perfectly on a rear without modification. I was going to make this work but I ended up getting an OEM rear. I bought this thing for 100 bucks and I could tell you exactly what needs to be done to make it fit (really easy but it's time consuming).

Anyone interested? It's just sitting in my room...

4348042922_0b95028c7a_z.jpg

4348042820_ee371c9761_z.jpg

4347295219_d1499898a1_z.jpg

I'd like to get this out of here in no more than a week so if you're willing to pick it up I'm willing to take offers.

Part's location is in Riverside, CA.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
The lip only comes for the sedan. I was modifying it for a coupe.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Be prepared for someone to offer you $10 shipped across the country and then get mad when you won't do it, lol.

GLWS.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It wouldn't be worth it to ship it anyways. The shipping on it will be expensive, probably close to my asking price due to size. Local pick up only, unless buyer pays 100% of the shipping.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
damn you still got this man!?!?! I thought for sure you got rid of it a while ago after I was looking into buyin it from you haha. GLWS man

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
if only you were in norcal. :(
I might be going to Nor*Cal soon but I don't know if we have room for the lip too damn. Come down to visit your friends here and pick it up on the way back haha.
damn you still got this man!?!?! I thought for sure you got rid of it a while ago after I was looking into buyin it from you haha. GLWS man

Yeah I still have it haha. I have to free up some space!

Back