Momo Wheels....Made in China?

sweagle02

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my Momo RPM wheels in a few days ago and was beyond excited. I got them for a good price from a reputable website. Upon unboxing the wheels I noticed that on the inner wheel it read "Made in China" and that got me thinking. Do I have knock off Momo's or are some Momo's made in China.

I am aware that Momo is an Italian company but could it be that these are authentic Momo's that were outsourced somewhere else. I hope you guys have some insight on this issue as this is worrying me a bit. Thanks in advance!

xx24xx

Reaction score
I think just about everything Momo has is made in China. The Itallian thing is just a marketing ploy. Nice wheels though.

sweagle02

Reaction score
the world was made in china.

Lol I feel u bro but Im hopin I didn't buy some knockoff. I bought them from buywheelstoday.com and based on reviews from the BBB and other message board members the company is reputable. Im a bit confused.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yeaa. idk, i wouldnt worry tho. theyre probably legit. its just a lot cheaper for the company to manufacture over there, this way they make more money, haha.

sweagle02

Reaction score
xx24xx: I have to get tires first! Lol but im very anxious to get them on already.

C_S_L: That's a great idea man, thanks. I have PMed him.

Back