More like eye sore.....

ActNow

Reaction score
I step out to give my car a wash and find this...
img_0449.jpg

My car does a lot of sitting since I ride my bicycle to work each day. Plenty of opportunities. I guess it makes it that much easier to De-badge the car but I liked it better with it on there.

Erich

Reaction score
Haha wow, i saw this and was like "did he take a pic of my car". Same thing happened to me.

Bax

Reaction score
Shouldn't it just be laying where it fell off? Buy some emblem glue from Autozone and pop it back on.

ActNow

Reaction score
Oops I forgot about this thread. I found my accord emblem at work. What had happened was I drive a down a gravel road to get to my golf course job, every so often I use the high pressure water hose to rinse my car off of all the rock dust that accumulates. So I ended up blasting my emblem off my car and didn't notice. A coworker found it just before he washed it down the storm drain himself. I haven't put it back on the car yet.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Might be a little tedious cleaning the back of the emblem and the surface of the car, and getting some adhesive applied cleanly, but it can be done. Good luck.

ActNow

Reaction score
Actually their was no adhesive stuck to the emblem at all what you see on the car is all of it. I will probably go ahead and leave it alone because I have plans of getting the car repainted so putting it back now would be superfluous.

Back