mugen lip middle screws

qwerty101

Reaction score
anyone that has a mugen front lip. do u guys actually use those 2 extra screws to bolt down the middle for extra support or whatever? just seeing if people actually do this and if it is beneficial.

keychain

Reaction score
You can either use them or instead use double sided tape to hold it down. It keeps the lip from bending up in the middle and not staying flat like it should. The only downfall is that your lip will have no "give" and will be more prone to cracking or breaking.

qwerty101

Reaction score
yeah it doesnt bend up right now, but i found the key of why some lips do that. but i think ill go the double sidetape route.
keychain ur just ****in clean, jesus christ. LOL

keychain

Reaction score
yeah it doesnt bend up right now, but i found the key of why some lips do that. but i think ill go the double sidetape route.
keychain ur just ****in clean, jesus christ. LOL

Thanks man :thumbup:.

qwerty101

Reaction score
^^ dude you gotta help me with my lip, cuz it curves up like major in the middle[/QUOte
at the very ends of the lip. dont bend it in too much towards the wheel. maybe adjust your holes in your fender and the the end of the lip and pull it kinda towards you. (if that makes any sense lol )if u do this back and fourth you can see the middle of the lip bend up. at least thats how i saw it.

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah, we used them on LeeAnn's car with the Mugen lip. Drilled two little holes and put pop rivets in them. Thing isn't going anywhere.

Back