My '00 V6 Sedan

blur

Reaction score
Re: hondatech03's 2000 Accord EX V6 (56k will crash)

Good stuff. Finally someone takes the plunge for weight reduction :) I already stripped my trunk and audio, I'm a bit hesitant on the other stuff though.

Are you going to track it?

hondatech03

Reaction score

Thanks. I want to run autocross.

hondatech03

Reaction score

more stuff tomorrow............

hondatech03

Reaction score

couldn't wait...new pic up

blur

Reaction score

Got your PM, thnx.

What kind of suspension and brakes are you going to be using? Oh and are you going to stay auto?

Last edited:

hondatech03

Reaction score

Got your PM, thnx.

What kind of suspension and brakes are you going to be using? Oh and are you going to stay auto?

no problem. I have not decided. Right now I have tein s-tech springs on blow shocks :sad:. For the trans I going to get a 6sp with a lsd

blur

Reaction score

no problem. I have not decided. Right now I have tein s-tech springs on blow shocks :sad:. For the trans I going to get a 6sp with a lsd
Sweet! lol

Might as well shove a J32 or J35 in there with it, they're pretty cheap for the power you get, as well as being plug and play whereas with just the transmission swap you gotta get richie's harness, which runs about $500 I think. With a J32 you can get 250+ WHP with I/H/E :driving:

99amgc43

Reaction score

i dont get why you installed all that dynamat and then removed the stock sound deadener for weight reduction? all that dynamat im sure weighs a good amount. And why are you doing such a big weight reduction on an accord, are you racing/tracking it???

hondatech03

Reaction score

Sweet! lol

Might as well shove a J32 or J35 in there with it, they're pretty cheap for the power you get, as well as being plug and play whereas with just the transmission swap you gotta get richie's harness, which runs about $500 I think. With a J32 you can get 250+ WHP with I/H/E :driving:

I never thought of it that way, but, if you got all the parts from the same car should work. sc 3.5 :naughty:

i dont get why you installed all that dynamat and then removed the stock sound deadener for weight reduction? all that dynamat im sure weighs a good amount. And why are you doing such a big weight reduction on an accord, are you racing/tracking it???

When i first bought the car I was going to build it for sound and show, but, I changed my mind

Priorities change, I guess.

yep

Back