My 2000 Front end;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSKENE247

Reaction score
Maybe it would look better if the car was lower.

ive been wanting to lower it, aka cut springs but between work and wakeboarding i havent had the time. I found a local shop with a spring compressor that will let me do it but gotta find the time. face palm yourselves all you want guys, not gunna change anything. :squintfinger:

KSKENE247

Reaction score
id like to see how the light output looks like ... & no i wont be doing this i luv my blackhouse headlites

well good, i wouldnt suggest anyone doing it as it is illegal. Personally i think blackhouse headlights look way better. The housing of my headlights are cracked from an accident I was in so with all the condensation, they looked like complete crap. So I figured I would do anything(free) to make it look a little better imo. when I have the funds, I will be getting new headlights, and many more exterior body parts. gotta save up enough to travel to New Zealand first though.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
you should have used VHT NiteShades at least, since its a lot more transparent than ****ing spray paint :lawl:

ejreams

Reaction score
Cheap free, and personally better than stock. I dont really care what you people think, i just like it for what it is. I always though thats what a persons love for cars was about... your own opinion... not whats others think

If you didn't care what others think... then why did you post?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Hey you guys he's just being defensive because were criticizing his ride. Op its obvious that were not fans of it, but that's the beauty of own your own car....doing what you think looks nice to it. Personally I don't like it, its not clean. But if you were a little more well mannered we would respond in a well mannered manner(I have used that word to much for one sentence). It's original but IMHO if you clean it up, get new headlights, drop it, lose the rims, ect, you could have a nice ride and receive complements instead of criticism. Listen to us when you pick in choose and keep it original. :thumbsup:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
hahahahaha i LOVE everyones comments on here. yes i painted them, i have 55w 8000k hids, they look and perform like standard headlights.

No they don't.

The light output is about the same as stock since my hids are really bright.

No it's not.

ive been wanting to lower it, aka cut springs

If you can't afford to do it right, then don't do it at all. Cutting your springs isn't doing it right, just so you know......

Maybe it would look better if the car was lower.

Or on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back