FS: My 2013 Sale thread (Mostly 6th Gen Coupe stuff)

Artistotle

Reaction score
Prices do not include shipping and are OBO for anything over $30. Can provide more pics/info upon request.

6th gen accord OEM rear view mirror (nice condition, no damage) ($20)

IMG_9203.jpg

Brand New OEM Genuine Honda Center caps (4) ($30)
Unfortunately these will not fit 6th gen stock wheels or anything that interchanges centercaps with those, such as 3g TL 5 spokes. However These are interchangeable with 8th gen civic centercaps.

IMG_8509.jpg
IMG_8510.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

High quality 6x9 speaker grilles ($10 per pair)

IMG_9208.jpg

speakergrills.jpg

Also have the following things:

-Stock 01 coupe ac/heat/fan control knobs ($10)
-Stock 6th gen accord oem cruise control unit ($20)
-Stock Rear tan seatbelts assemblies (fits 98-02 coupes) (make offer)
-OEM BNIB HID bulb for a 01-03 CL/TL (may fit other models) ($60)
-OEM scion black shift knob with chrome bottom trim(found in scions, corolla, and camry) and will fit any honda/acura gated shifter (Prelude, 01-03 CL/TL, etc) ($10)
-MSI 8800 GT graphics card ($60). It has an upgraded cooler with heatpipes and runs completely silently.
-05 Lexus RX330 left side mirror, base is damaged but main housing and the glass/wiring is still good (make offer). OEM Green metallic paint, these assemblies cost $500+ when new.

(SOLD LIST)
MB Quartz 6x9's (SOLD)
6th gen coupe 98-02 rear black leather seats, (SOLD)
6th gen coupe 98-02 interior leather trim set w/ handles, armrests (SOLD)
6th gen coupe 98-02 rear speaker deck panel including speaker covers (SOLD)

Thanks for looking! :up:

Last edited:

dbang

Reaction score
Do you have pictures how the speaker grilles look in the car?
I assume the top pair are for the doors, the middle pair for the back and the bottom pair are for the front?
(you said high quality what makes them high quality? isn't all cosmetics?)

Will they fit perfectly without any modifications?

Artistotle

Reaction score
All of the speaker grilles pictured are for 6x9 only. So they only fit the rear deck speakers. On an accord coupe, if you take off your stock rear deck speaker covers, you will see there is painted metal underneath. The aftermarket grilles expose this painted metal, unless you recover the entire rear deck (which I am also selling) with fabric, and cut holes for exactly where the speakers are, then it will look perfect.

They are high quality because they are name brand (kenwood and pioneer) and the top two are in new condition, the last one is good condition but I wouldn't say "as new" condition.

cfox28

Reaction score
haha you did! still need to think about it though. I might be coming near you the 20th/21st so perhaps I will bite the bullet. Thing is though I wouldn't put them in until i got all the interior components. maybe with all those interior pieces, I could paint/reupholster i would be close to my goal....... possibilities

Back