my build progress thread after 5spd swap, now built motor & more boost! no56k

simon_y

Reaction score
K Sport BBK's FTW!!!

Took me about 2 months to get my rotor hats also for my 5 lug last year. Took me awhile to realign the plate with the rotor perfectly in the center so it wouldn't vibrate, lol.

More pics!!!

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha im not sure about them being ftw because they kept saying we mailed it, some technical issues, yada yada yada, when all they should've done was to tell me straight up it will be a while so i dont have to call them every week. I am glad all that is over though!
Rain is pretty bad, hopefully next week will be good for a shoot.

simon_y

Reaction score
Really? Hahaaa. Thats sucks. For me I just thought it took forever because I was in Canada, lol. It took so long that I eventually forgot about them and then when they finally came I was like "wtf is this, I didn't order anything?" Then I opened it, It was the rotors hats. hahaa. Whatever, at least we go them.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I went to Pakistan for three weeks and got back i think last week? can't keep track of time and space too much going on. What was it about? Text or call me anytime dude i only sleep 2-3 hours :)
btw, G37xS :p

AHHH... it was about lookin for a local company to powdercoat some parts for me but i found a place. i actually sent some stuff out to them today

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Ladies and gents, summer 2010 is here and the car IS on the market for sale but till its sold, its still mine and that means more teasers and pleasers ;)
for now, a teaser

outisde.jpg

the pleaser

IMG00046-20100802-1602.jpg

moar coming soon..

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Unless I'm blind and it's Taffeta.... I'm surprised ur not going to a stock color if you're trying to eventually sell the car... :thiinking:

And still putting money into it...? lol

iHazSnail

Reaction score
starting a new trend.. HellaMods :lawl:

btw, its neither white nor is it going to be silver..

Back