my car go Kaboom

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
So like at midnight I was chillin with the local tuners and I was sitting with the car on and I strted to drive off and struggled going over thee 2 speed bumps and I left the parkng lot at 10 mph and my car goes boom and radiator fluid and smoke and all the Power goes out and now I'm just sitting in my car chillin and I'm typing this with my phone really sad because I love my car and the houston accord meet is tomorrow. Ill post pics tommorow. Liking forward on seeing my baby on a flat bed

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Did a radiator hose bust ?????? At least it doesnt sound too major ..

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
I think its cracked at the bottom. Its 3:30 way past my bed time waiting for a flat bed

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
Yea. Just a minute ago I put a hose to the radiator and it leaks from the bottom where the speed bump hit and the top it leaked where the top of the readiotor connects to the actual radiator. Sorry for the spelling. Its a touch screen and its cold and I'm tired lol

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Dam. If I were out in houston i'd grab my mom's truck and tow it for ya :p must've been a massive speed bump tho haha.

Last edited:

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
HECK YEA!!!!!lol it grinded down the whole car. i put ice cold water in it and cruised home. i just got home. it leak right under where you put the fluid in. and the bottm where the speed bump hit. lol i have a picture of the road where the radiator blew lol :hahano:

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
lol.jpg

23.jpg

Back