My car got some love this Chrismas

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
My neww paaaiiinnntt!!! :sad:

DSCF5088_zps49f1ecd4.jpg

LEARN HOW TO USE TIE-DOWN STRAPS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
What happened?

That's the worst part about having new paint. Every little tiny scratch in it cuts right to your heart... I'm so anal about my paint since I had it done in July

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
What happened?

That's the worst part about having new paint. Every little tiny scratch in it cuts right to your heart... I'm so anal about my paint since I had it done in July

I was on the highway on the way to have lunch with my dad, and there was a pickup truck way up in front of me with a bed full of mattresses and box springs. He hit a bump, his tailgate broke, and the beds went flying everywhere. Everybody was slamming on the brakes in front of me and I was able to get in the far left lane, and a box spring landed right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes, of course, I was going a little faster than I should have been, (95 mph, give or take) and the brakes weren't doing the job. At the last second, I saw an opening between the two cars next to me, so I cut the wheel a little bit and punched the gas, but I still clipped the corner of the box spring.

In summary, it could have been a lot worse. I could have hit it head on, or the truck behind me could have rear ended me while I was slamming on the brakes. It still pissed me off really bad though.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Not too bad man. It looks like most, if not all, will buff out. Ifnyou were local I'd help you with it :/ glad you're ok tho! Definitely don't drive that fast anymore tho lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I'm so gelly of your fresh bumper. (Mine is pretty beat-up to the point where it's a shame for me to post a pic in my MR thread lol.)

Since yours are fresh w/o any rock chips on your paint righ now, perhaps it's the best time for you to apply those clear-bras for your hood & bumper imo. (I heard that they're really worth an investment.)

Regarding your headlights, if you manage to determine wheather or not the structure of your lenses are the same as OEM ones, you can utilize your clear lenses for your retro's in future. (Some ppl do spend quite an effort hunting for those clear lenses with no horizontal lines for their retro's.)

Last edited:

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Looks good bro. I got new headlights for Christmas also just haven't had time to install. How long did it take you to get them on the car?

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
Not too bad man. It looks like most, if not all, will buff out. Ifnyou were local I'd help you with it :/ glad you're ok tho! Definitely don't drive that fast anymore tho lol

I got my first ticket on my way home from school yesterday, so I'll probably be slowing down now..

I'm so gelly of your fresh bumper. (Mine is pretty beat-up to the point where it's a shame for me to post a pic in my MR thread lol.)

Since yours are fresh w/o any rock chips on your paint righ now, perhaps it's the best time for you to apply those clear-bras for your hood & bumper imo. (I heard that they're really worth an investment.)

Regarding your headlights, if you manage to determine wheather or not the structure of your lenses are the same as OEM ones, you can utilize your clear lenses for your retro's in future. (Some ppl do spend quite an effort hunting for those clear lenses with no horizontal lines for their retro's.)

I'll probably invest in the clear bra, but first I gotta get a job and pay for my ticket..

Looks good bro. I got new headlights for Christmas also just haven't had time to install. How long did it take you to get them on the car?

Not very long.. The only thing that gave me any problem was the drivers side because I drive a V6 and the intake was in the way so I had to cut it back a little bit.

Back