My end of summer photoshoot *lots of pics*

du3ce

Reaction score
yea im in colorado whoever works in that building must be banking cause that place is fuckin nice, they built a huge loop around just for the workers.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
Damn homeboy. i remember your car on v6p when you posted pics and it is still clean as hell. it looks like everyone is about to do the open faced grill, cause i was in the process of doing that to my 2nd oem bumper.

6THGEN_AI4

Yesterday I tried to install a mugen lip I bought fro ebay (EB stores) and it didn't fit at all not even after removing the plastic clips, well I forced and it broke, ABS, I don't know and piss>>>> right now.
I know you car its a 02 like mine but I wonder if you made any mods to your lip kit to fit or it was my lip that was F<><>.

du3ce

Reaction score
BostonAndy said:
Looks sexy. Where do you get the rear window spoiler?
ebay

Andrick, the ww kit front lip fits snug on my bumper but it still fits same goes for the mugen lip

6THGEN_AI4

du3ce said:
ebay

Andrick, the ww kit front lip fits snug on my bumper but it still fits same goes for the mugen lip

Well, maybe the one I bought from EB Stores on ebay was faulty, and it didn't fit at all they not gonna give refound 'cause it it broken right now, so sad, thanks anyway bud

du3ce

Reaction score
heres some updates, with winter approaching i have to put on my stock rims so i decided to paint them a graphite gray color, just got done stripping the paint on my rims today i probably will have to do another coat tommorow to get everything off.

DSCN7577.jpg

DSCN7578.jpg

Back