My first studio shoot (break dancer)

Raymond

Reaction score
Ray, your pictures are getting so much better, I am kinda jealous that you get to go to school for photography.

Thanks man. It's definitley a fun major, doing something I truly enjoy. I'm going to take as many studio lighting classes as possible because the longer I have access to this studio, the better. haha

Raymond

Reaction score
really nice...i like the lighting alot

Yeah, setting up is what took the longest part of the shoot. I had two lights at 45 degrees on each sides pointed towards the white backdrop, shot through silver umbrellas, and one main light on him straight on (above camera on a large boom). The lights in the back were metered to put out a half stop more light than the main light was putting on him. They were all ISO 100, f 7.1, and 1/125. Did a custom white balance with a white card at the beginning, and was using my 55-200 lens, and a classmates 28-135 IS towards the end. I really enjoyed it. :D

btw I put the power steering pump on last week. Thanks again man.

Fundillo

Reaction score
im not feeling the dude looking right at you in most of the pics, makes it look kinda cheesy/creepy but mucho props on the shoot bro!:boink:

Back