My Holiday Spirit

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I don't know that that would be any different really than having tv screens in your car.

Here, you can have screens on that the passenger's can see, and if you have a double din deck, obviously that is a screen as well, so technically, I guess these lights could be seen as the same thing.

Would have done it a little neater though and maybe along the roof line and pillars, and I think toned down the colours a bit as well.

Original though, I will say that.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Would have done it a little neater though and maybe along the roof line and pillars, and I think toned down the colours a bit as well.

Wow talk about suppressing the Christmas spirit, are you this systematic when it comes to decorating a tree? The guy's just trying to be festive! :lawl:

I'm joking I'd probably do it the same as you mentioned.

juicebox00

Reaction score
I don't know that that would be any different really than having tv screens in your car.

Here, you can have screens on that the passenger's can see, and if you have a double din deck, obviously that is a screen as well, so technically, I guess these lights could be seen as the same thing.

Wow talk about suppressing the Christmas spirit, are you this systematic when it comes to decorating a tree? The guy's just trying to be festive! :lawl:

I'm joking I'd probably do it the same as you mentioned.

I actually adjusted it a little bit. it now goes all along the bottom of the rear window and wraps around the upper parts of the rear passenger windows but is still low enough to be seen. only thing is there isn't that much to work with

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^So now it would actually look like you didn't just throw some lights in and wherever they land, they land, good.

And yes, I like things to look symetrical, Red, but that's just me! :peace:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I actually adjusted it a little bit. it now goes all along the bottom of the rear window and wraps around the upper parts of the rear passenger windows but is still low enough to be seen...

Nice! So new pics? :naughty:

And yes, I like things to look symetrical, Red, but that's just me! :peace:

lol me too, I'm pretty anal about stuff like that. For example, every time someone rides in my car and adjusts the seat, I line it back up with the driver seat after they get out. And if they don't wind their seatbelt back into the clip, I'll do that too. I don't like feeling like my car is out of order in any way. :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i'm tempted to do a little more so new pics in a bit. and what do you think of the idea of christmas under-glow..lol

Hey why not take it further lol. I would only do red & green next to each other under the sides though (I wouldn't have red on one side and green on the other if that makes sense).

juicebox00

Reaction score
Hey why not take it further lol. I would only do red & green next to each other under the sides though (I wouldn't have red on one side and green on the other if that makes sense).

only problem is that at home all we have is the normal random strands. plus i don't feel like going out and buying some large strands cause my wallet is pretty low and i had a few bucks cause i sold my old pair of brake pads.

Back