Reaction score
i thought the same thing, Kevin :lawl:

nice shots Roy, makes me wanna go. and get a dune buggy

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
take some steel wool and go at it.

:rofl:

a nice polishing with a fine grit sandpaper could get the job done as well :jae:

i can see those circles on roys dirty sensor :lawl: you can really see one in 13 and 14, pretty much right at the top in the center...not to poke fun at roy, just to point out an easily visible one :lawl:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Gil, I see absolutely nothing in the red circles... lmao

You camera guys are crazy :run:

:rofl:
i can see those circles on roys dirty sensor :lawl: you can really see one in 13 and 14, pretty much right at the top in the center...not to poke fun at roy, just to point out an easily visible one :lawl:

yeah, that's why i shoot at F/1.2. Sensor dust is so out of focus it makes it look like hipster haze.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Note to self...don't post pictures on here...my sensor is disgusting but I am too nervous to clean it

So overall how did you like the Grand Canyon? I want to go badly, but am afraid it would not be worth a trip. Is there a lot to do or is it show up see the view and then you are done?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
I couldn't, but now that Gil pointed out where they are...I see them in every one :lawl:

Took me a minute, you can really see them better in other photos.
goes to show how much of a stickler i am. Actually SleeperCell was worse than me for a while.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Note to self...don't post pictures on here...my sensor is disgusting but I am too nervous to clean it

So overall how did you like the Grand Canyon? I want to go badly, but am afraid it would not be worth a trip. Is there a lot to do or is it show up see the view and then you are done?

grand canyon was alright... u could hike all the way down to the river, camp there and do some rafting... but we only hiked abt 1.5 miles down haha

i prefered sedona tho... lots of different trails u can choose from and the scenery is awesome

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score

keep aperture wide open and you got no probs. or just clean the sensor, i've done 2-3 crop bodies. my full frame cams never had/have as much of a problem with dust.

also, i love that Roy thinks going to the grand canyon is a "mini" vacation....who let him back in the US??

Back