My new bike!

akoutmos

Reaction score
Just bought a used bike over the weekend. Thought i would share it with my 6GA buddies. Its a 2002 CBR 600 F4i (another honda in the family :D). I promised the accord that this doesn't change anything between us and i love it just the same :p.

Pictures:
4.jpg

3.JPG

2.jpg

1.jpg

Tell me what u guys think.

juicebox00

Reaction score
bike looks sick man, gunna have so much fun on it.just dont kill yourself *knock on wood*

jgilley

Reaction score
Mehhhhhhhh. I'm not a huge honda sportbike fan. The f4I was monumental in bringing fuel injection to crotch rockets at a competitive price. I've owned many a bike, from a harley sportster to a couple gixxers a ninja and even a turbo gixxer and everything between. However my most recent (and alltime favorite was a 2005 honda vtx1300. Be careful and always remember that people on 4 wheels usually have no respect or care for those on 2 wheels

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

akoutmos

Reaction score
Mehhhhhhhh. I'm not a huge honda sportbike fan. The f4I was monumental in bringing fuel injection to crotch rockets at a competitive price. I've owned many a bike, from a harley sportster to a couple gixxers a ninja and even a turbo gixxer and everything between. However my most recent (and alltime favorite was a 2005 honda vtx1300. Be careful and always remember that people on 4 wheels usually have no respect or care for those on 2 wheels

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Any time i drive(car or bike), its with the notion that everyone is out to kill me :p.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Good motivation for me as I plan on a bike soon myself, first timer though :(

Its be a ton of fun. It wasn't too bad to pick up either. If you drive a manual car, the same principles apply to a bike. Make sure ur safe and get proper gear though. And most of all watch out for other drivers.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
another fellow rider... I always wanted a f4i... i have a f3 right now but upgrading to a 929/954 soon

Back