My new daily

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Installed the cams and gear that weekend, just never updated. Also did timing belt and driving belt, oil change, and a bunch of seals. Did a throttle body cleaning to eliminate it's low idle and relashed the valves to get rid of the chatter on cold start ups.

Car runs great with the 264 cams and the exhaust side at -4*. Rough at idle at lights but overall great.

I have hi-flow catted headers and y pipe coming (Dezod Green) and a cat back to complete it (SRT). Both are made of 100% 304 stainless and are mig welded to perfection here in America :usa:

Take about 4 weeks to be made, ordered 3 ago, but should be well worth it. It sounds like it wants to be loud, but currently has a muzzle on :lawl: More to come soon

agginline86

Reaction score
Plan on doing any body work to it?
Maybe a rear lip? The rear bumper kinda makes it look like the front is lowered a bit more than the back, but maybe it's just the angle of the picture

FNCONE

Reaction score
Nice Pickup! I've always liked the 250 and 300, something about them. My friend took off the red lights on his trunk on his GS and it looked very nice (obviously that is preference)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Not quite ready for the update. But here's a nice little picture

92788CDC-168D-4367-8910-E87438889BB5.jpg

As far as plans for body work I'll be rolling and pulling fenders once I put the wheels on and I need to have some damage, caused by the previous owner, repaired. Purely cosmetic but the whole car could really use a respray. A lip kit all the way around will be coming as well.

But I do have quite a few things to add in the next week or so, so stay tuned.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Well...

Never got the chance to full update this. And I may have totaled it last night. So it looks like I'll be back to the Accord for a while at least :lawl:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Pics and details to come. Short version, went off the road at 60-70mph and through a small patch of woods. Was able to drive it back home though

I examined everything in depth today. Needs a whole front clip, fire wall forward. All 4 fenders. Right front spindle. New trunk pan. Front and rear bumpers. Front liners. All under splash panels. Hood. All left front suspension. I'm sure there's more I'm not listing.

And to top it off the whole frame is buckled as evident by the new roof line. So the whole frame will have to be pulled down. The whole drivetrain and interior and electronics and all that are in perfect working order. No check engines or anything which is amazing.

Wide estimate of 6-10k worth of repairs if done through my family's hookups at a top of the line body shop...

Anyways, beginning the search for a new car.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
From the sounds of you are lucky to have drove/walked away... Glad to hear you're alright and sucks to hear that. Are you going to file it with insurance or just part it out?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I only have partial cause it's an old car and I'm 19 so it'd be a lot :lawl:

I'm trying to find a nice sport cross so I can use all the parts I already have. Which is kinda what I would have rather had anyways.

Back