My New Daily

Raul

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, looks like you did get one that was in good shape.

I am currently on this journey, and I still haven't found anything.

Looks like I won't be picking up anything till next year.

My mechanic said, Honda/Acura/Toyota, so, that means an Accord/RL/newer Camry would be considerations, and I am not getting another 6th Gen, most likely, and I probably wouldn't get the Camry.

Realistically, I am trying to avoid any additional debt right now as well, so we'll see, hopefully an RL comes around at a really good price.

RL will be a gas guzzler. Look into CSX with technology package. I hear you on debt. Hate it myself too.

Well there is something to be said for a vehicle that makes you feel young. Enjoy it man.

Call me crazy, but I kind of like having torque steer haha. Makes me feel connected to the road and I like the raw feeling of the power flowing through the car. I guess sometimes a lack of refinement gives me a cheap thrill.

The raw power of Max was too much for me. Specially the 94 gas :p

wait...heated mirrors AND sunroof?

Why couldn't we get Canadian options here.

Will gladly trade Florida with you :)

nice pickup! I'm slowly getting tired of my 6thgen. Maybe it might get written off this winter...but who knows...I really want to buy a EG civic hatch and a 08 TL type s 6spd manual.

Thanks! There is something about these little cars. My buddy has a 2010 M3 coupe but still misses his 2000 Civic SiR. I would suggest to pick up an E46 instead of TL.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Congrats on the pick up! Is that SSM? (NH-623M?)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMAG2421_zps9aedfa2b.jpg

IMAG2419_zps170bef95.jpg

IMAG2423_zps16721ed5.jpg

IMAG2422_zps2e577d71.jpg

Its also my 3rd 6th gen vehicle overall (my 98 Accord, 04 Maxima and this Civic are all 6th gens lol)

Look's like it's in great shape, great buy for 2000.

... and I probably wouldn't get the Camry.

Very relieved to read that part ...

nice pickup! I'm slowly getting tired of my 6thgen. Maybe it might get written off this winter...but who knows...I really want to buy a EG civic hatch and a 08 TL type s 6spd manual.

Adam, you too know ??? Are you going VIP style too ;)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The Civic/CSX/EL were all considerations, but I need a car with more room, so I have to look at the bigger sedans. Not overly fond of the TSX, which is why I didn't suggest it. There are just far too many of those on the road.

It's funny, I have always liked the Altima, but my mechanic said stay away from them. Seems like every other car is either a 3/4/5th Gen Altima, I see.

I know the RL will be something incredible on gas, but I also like the fact that they are pretty rare and come with quite a bit right out of the package.

Really comes down on what I am prepared to spend as well, so we'll see.

You suggested the SIR, but for insurance purposes, I would stay as far away from the SI/SIR as possible. That car has been in the top 10 stolen vehicles list for years.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Go for a _vacation_ in FL. Trust me. There is a great place here, to get out of.

Car is from Iowa, closer to Canada than the north side of this state.

Raul

Reaction score
My car is actually Si (aka EX in US). The colour code is NH 583M. Which is Vogue Silver Metallic. I want a short shifter, weighted knob and paint the door lining to silver. Mod bug is biting me hard!

Back