My new ride...

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
I think these are the gayest Honda's known to man. EP3 are insanely slow. none-the-less, Good pick up & Congrats.

honda_dude

Reaction score
nice....if u are ever gunna get rims...let me kno..i am interested in the stock ones u have

tj.opalaccord

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys...I picked it up in Phx for 13g but I got some money from the accord from insurance so I didn't pay all that. I wanted something reliable and a gas saver...I only like the hatchback civics so this is the one I got. I know it might be slow, but so was the Accord, and atleast it's a 5 speed. I have a few mods in mind but I got to sell the exhaust off the accord before I order one for this. Oh yeah next time I'll get better pics I got bored and went out last night and took these, I know they arent that good. :)

nice....if u are ever gunna get rims...let me kno..i am interested in the stock ones u have

These are 4 lug so they wont fit on your car just so you know... But if you really want them I'll give you a good deal on them.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
ephatch.com will be your best friend, look up a guy named elchrispy... he's a good friend of mine and had a clean thought lightly modded ep

tj.opalaccord

Reaction score
Yeah I've been apart of ephatch for about a month now :) it is a good place to start learning...I think I am going to have fun with this car, too bad I can't afford an is300.

Back