My new Vehicle

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
looks good, always thought those were nice suv's.

but please, please do not put HID's in that bitch lol, the glare @ that height would be unbearable

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
one of my friends had the V8 AWD edition...im pretty sure it was AWD correct me if im wrong but those two together made it a pretty quick truck...and i have always liked these...congrats on the new truck..

Sonnick

Reaction score
The older V8's were AWD..I'm not sure about the newer ones, I believe the newer are just 4WD.

and_one

Reaction score
nice pickup bn! i remember when i drove my old job's company's jeep...it was fully loaded too...damn that thing was fast as hel!...hahaha

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
The older V8's were AWD..I'm not sure about the newer ones, I believe the newer are just 4WD.

It's more of a "part-time" 4wd, but it still gives you the ability to lock the hubs, and/or switch to low range 4wd.

The new V8 GC's are the 5.7l Hemi they put in the Durango, I belive the older ones were a 5.0 or a 4.7.......cant remember.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Congrats on the SUV Eric. Welcome to the club. Now find us some back roads so we can go off roading. I have the Piaa yellow Ion cyrstal fog light bulbs in my Pathfinder along with the Piaa 8000K Spark blue headlight bulbs.

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
I had one in 2004 and i got rid of it before deploying and the 2nd kid......thinking that it was dumb to get rid of but next suv i get will probably be the Pilot!

blindside

Reaction score
Welcome to the SUV club BN! Not really into jeeps unless its a rubicon but i know your gonna love the benefits of your new ride have fun in the snow and make sure to turn off your traction control when you play:D

Back