my non-6ga (still a Honda though) FIT

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Fits rule. Good luck seriously modding it though. I know more aftermarket stuff is coming out, but it can take a while for all the things you want to be manufactured mainstream.

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
join fitfreak.com and tell fitzee i said he's a fag and so is his brother. kthnksbai. grats on pick up :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Eck. Accord w/problems > a Fit.

To each his own though, congrats on getting a new car & hope it has less problems for ya man.

Last edited:

750chop

Reaction score
well, since i never say anything negative about another persons tastes in cars, ill say congrats, if not my own style. Im sure you'll have it looking good in no time

sedanimal

Reaction score
congrats!
if i get a fit, it would be dark blueee :hihi:

thanks, that's the one other color i considered along with TW

Fits rule. Good luck seriously modding it though. I know more aftermarket stuff is coming out, but it can take a while for all the things you want to be manufactured mainstream.

ain't that the truth.. the parts are coming out realllly slowly. and some of the nicest stuff is for the jdm version only.

join fitfreak.com and tell fitzee i said he's a fag and so is his brother. kthnksbai. grats on pick up :lawl:

lol, i'm on fitfreak but don't post a whole lot there.

Eck. Accord w/problems > a Fit.

To each his own though, congrats on getting a new car & hope it has less problems for ya man.

well, since i never say anything negative about another persons tastes in cars, ill say congrats, if not my own style. Im sure you'll have it looking good in no time

thanks guys.. appreciate that although not everyone agrees with trading in an accord for a fit, at the very least, people are respectful in saying it :D

Silver_Ghost

Reaction score
Old slow honda...for a new even slower honda haha. But the Fit is a decent car tho. Its like a new generation CRX...boost it or throw a k-series in that lil thang haha. Congrats or ur buy. I personally wud have bought a used RSX-s for the same price...

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Fits are okay but they are not meant for racing. So IMO, I would just leave it stock. Why would there need to be aftermarket parts for it.

They look real nice, but they are extreamly slow. Even the "sport" 5 speed is a slouch at 11 seconds 0-60. You should have traded for a civic SI or an older accord 6 speed v6, if u have performance in mind.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Congrats on the new buy! I don't think i could ever own a a mini-mini-van though..which is all i can think of when is see Fits haha

Back