My puppy!!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
That is going to be a big and great looking golden when he gets older. That head is enormous.

My family use to breed Goldens, and that is a real nice looking dog!!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Great pictures and new companion, Eric. Golden retriever is the first on the list of canines if I could own one..

Couple questions, I heard they're the most shedding breed ever. Can you put up with it, or is it not as bad as it sounds.. Is it only as a puppy or as an adult also?

I heard they're infamous for having the elbow/bone disease whatever it's called.. I'm sure it's mostly non pure breed retrievers.. ? Or do they have to be inspected by a vet before getting one?

If you're considering getting a dog, but are concerned about health issues, consider a mutt. Mutts have much fewer health problems and are more resilient overall than purebreds. I think every purebred has their own health problems you have to worry about.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
That is going to be a big and great looking golden when he gets older. That head is enormous.

My family use to breed Goldens, and that is a real nice looking dog!!

thanks man!!! if i am not mistaken their ears are usually what color they will be when they are older..not sure if that is true or not..

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
OK well to keep up with the monthly pics here is another...At 8 weeks old he was 17 lbs and really underweight..he looks anorexic haha..i will upload the rest of the photos at the end of the weekend when i am able to edit some :D

OHHH and as a reminder first post shows how he looked christmas day...He is going to be HUGE haha
DSC_1490.jpg

xluben

Reaction score
Your dog looks awesome and is growing fast! I hope he's behaving himself :D

Am I the only one who loves super sharp resized pics? (see below)

Original:
DSC_1490.jpg

Sharpened:
DSC_1490_new.jpg

lwlba

Reaction score
OK well to keep up with the monthly pics here is another...At 8 weeks old he was 17 lbs and really underweight..he looks anorexic haha..i will upload the rest of the photos at the end of the weekend when i am able to edit some :D

OHHH and as a reminder first post shows how he looked christmas day...He is going to be HUGE haha
DSC_1490.jpg

aww that's a win shot!

ur dog's soo adorablee!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Your dog looks awesome and is growing fast! I hope he's behaving himself :D

Am I the only one who loves super sharp resized pics? (see below)

all of the pics will be edited when i get home...that was straight from the camera...but thanks for the edit!!

there's a huntin dog
haha he probably will never go hunting, but yes he probably could be good at it..

thanks for the comments..be on the look out for like 30 pictures tom if i have time to upload them..i took probably 100 haha

Back