My team members Fit 56k beware...

Raymond

Reaction score
VIP fits really make me lol

It's just the wrong car for that style IMO

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
u kno wat...its kinda growin on me.....im actually more interested in his k-series 6spd swap....id love to see shots of the engine bay wen he gets it done..overall.....:thumbsup: for uniqueness

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
if I liked fits a lot I'd probably like it better, but I think the interior being brown when the outside's a slate color is really distracting.

wrx looks good though. needs more gauges :roy:

LoveLee

Reaction score
the slammed drop is nice :)

but.. im not feeling the front bumper, stickers right down the middle of the hood, and the wheels. oh.. and the bright interior on a gray car.

really, if it had different wheels i could forget about the rest.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
lol we'll see where the car goes but it's not even close to being done this is just a start lol. I'll update this thread in the future with updates at some point. K series swap with some gold bling bling coming soon lol.

mista jc

Reaction score
I agree with Raymond, it's a Honda and will never be VIP. Sick work though, great taste. Also, props for achieving sponsorships!

indowanksta88

Reaction score
VIP fits really make me lol

It's just the wrong car for that style IMO

haha i agree.

I agree with Raymond, it's a Honda and will never be VIP. Sick work though, great taste. Also, props for achieving sponsorships!

nah i wouldnt just say that. look at sakura's accord. i think it is a perfect example of how a honda has the ability to be VIP

Back