My V-Day car and Liquid Claybar Miracle

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I'd have a few less friends after that. You can mess with me or whatever else just don't mess with the ride.

JonJonello

Reaction score
Im just a really patient guy i guess thats why i wasnt too mad but i did make them pay for the turtlewax stuff.

i guess i wasnt mad also cause the fact that i have done drive by paintball on their cars b4, so i had it coming lol

but ya my friends are "lossers"

black_accord

Reaction score
lol. my friends know better than to mess with my ride. even my girl friends. ive gotten my windows tagged numerous times before but never the paint. the funny part is that they didnt spell loser right. lol.

kconn

Reaction score
haha my car looked very similar to that on my birthday except my friends were drunk when they did it so instead of it just being on the windows, it was on the paint and rims too :(.... Windows stick Paint FTMFL!!!

all i can say is thank god for claybar

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wanted to do this to my good friends turbo accord and write RICER and SLOW and all sorts of stuff last month, but i feared the neighborhood being patrolled.

hey man, its all in good fun. if i didnt come off, then they would pay for it. but since it did, its all good

TriNiCorD99

Reaction score
ooo man i would have been pissed off if that happened to me. but at least it came out and im sure the ride looks super shiny now

JonJonello

Reaction score
ya i should have done that instead of the clay bar lol

i'll post pics tomorrow of what this miracle bar did was too busy today cause i went to some wineries in temecula

Back