My Work Car

xx24xx

Reaction score
300hp stock v6 FTW lol ... SS model is 422hp 408tq stock ... sure 03 04 cobras look nice but i love how ford has to slap superchargers on all their cars just to give them decent power

I'm not sure where your going with that. The only two vehicles off the top of my head that Ford produced that have superchargers installed factory off the line was the Cobra and Lightning...both SVT vehicles. The cobra is highly detuned and weighs 3666 lbs. The new Camaro weighs ugh...I forget.

Chevy has the supercharged Cobalt SS right? :ugh2:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Oohh nice!

Has power even though it's a V6. :)
300HP for V6 is insane.

300hp stock v6 FTW lol ... SS model is 422hp 408tq stock ... sure 03 04 cobras look nice but i love how ford has to slap superchargers on all their cars just to give them decent power

I wanted to get into this. The Camaro is a great car, don't get me wrong, but like the Challenger SRT8, it's SO DAMN HEAVY. I heard it isn't putting the power to the ground fast enough, but I've never met one in person or at the track.

Either way, I would consider a Camaro SS or a Challenger R/T. SS for the power, R/T for the look. SRT8 challengers are WAAAAY overpriced.

2010 Shelby GT500 don't look bad either.

Back