NBA discuss thread v.therewasnone

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hornets #3 in power rankings? Lakers r number 4? did i miss something? :run:

Neight

Reaction score
dang, suns won 100-98, I'm a Kings fan ......even if they go through bad times, I'll stick with them!

and_one

Reaction score
flip^^^not to make excuses but randolph has been out a couple games, marbury has dealt with 2 family deaths...to of our biggest keys..so the chemistry isnt there yet...just wait a while....we will get it!!!

Neight

Reaction score
did you guys see the knicks vs kings double overtime? it was nuts.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
flip^^^not to make excuses but randolph has been out a couple games, marbury has dealt with 2 family deaths...to of our biggest keys..so the chemistry isnt there yet...just wait a while....we will get it!!!

its not easy to wait a while when a championship/playoff team turns into complete garbage and misses the playoffs for how many years? 3-4? especially if you're from New York. Everyone in New York expects wins and expects them now. Not to mention the New York Knicks have the HIGHEST salary cap in the NBA and yet we're not getting to the playoffs with all these high paid millionaires.. You'd expect if these players are worth that much money, they have to be that good and that the team should be good. but right now we're off to a poor start and i completely understand that the chemistry is not there YET. hopefully the season will turn around but these knicks are so unpredictable these days i dont know what to think.

and_one

Reaction score
its not easy to wait a while when a championship/playoff team turns into complete garbage and misses the playoffs for how many years? 3-4? especially if you're from New York. Everyone in New York expects wins and expects them now. Not to mention the New York Knicks have the HIGHEST salary cap in the NBA and yet we're not getting to the playoffs with all these high paid millionaires.. You'd expect if these players are worth that much money, they have to be that good and that the team should be good. but right now we're off to a poor start and i completely understand that the chemistry is not there YET. hopefully the season will turn around but these knicks are so unpredictable these days i dont know what to think.

UNPREDICTABLE is the perfect word for this team!!!

Back