NBA discuss thread v.therewasnone

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
the only players i like on this current knicks team, is Randolph, Lee, Balkman, and Nate Robinson. I like Mardy Collins as well but he still has room for improvement.

Crawford is OK but is VERY VERY INCONSISTENT.
Marbury seems he doesnt give it his all every game night in and night out.
Eddy Curry sucks at defense and cant rebound for his life
Q. Rich is always injury prone and doesnt have much of an offensive mind set.

and for the knicks to say that they will make the playoffs this year. 2-8 start so far. already 6 games below 500. i would say they already failed but i know this is only the beginning of the season so hopefully some basketball luck will shine on this knicks team.

and_one

Reaction score
very true with the statements above about the players...however it seems this team just needs motivation!!! THEY NEED SOME FIRE!!!!

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
very true with the statements above about the players...however it seems this team just needs motivation!!! THEY NEED SOME FIRE!!!!

yes my statements are very true, because i watch these damn knicks every game. I go to Madison Square Garden atleast once or twice a season for the past 5 years and every game i've been to, they lost. i've never been to a winning game in the garden and it kinda sucks. The only problem with this team is the team defense and turnovers. i'm pretty satisfied with the offense but their defense is very lackluster. I think they shoulda gave larry brown atleast another year or two cuz he can really teach defense.

gswarriorsluvr

Reaction score
Golden State Warriors!!! It's my screen name for everything! Stephen Jackson is one of the most underrated players out there!

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
Golden State Warriors!!! It's my screen name for everything! Stephen Jackson is one of the most underrated players out there!

warriors are one of the best team's to watch in the NBA. I was so happy they eliminated Dallas last year in the 1st round. That was one of the best playoffs game i've ever seen.

Back