Near Impossible Find?

sweagle02

Reaction score
How you guys doin today? I hope well. Anyway, i've been wanting to upgrade from 15" rims for the longest now and the opportunity to do so is getting closer.

At first I wanted to upgrade to 18" wheels which seems to be the most common upgrade that was until I saw a CG on 20". No not chrome, but a very nice gunmetal.

I liked the size much better as opposed to 18", I am not a racer but a cruiser so speed is not my priority. I know ppl will list all the negatives about having 20's on but I'm just getting some feedback.

FINALLY, on to my question lol. Are there any 20" 4lug rims out there that are not custom made? Perhaps from a member? Or is it a near impossible find? Thanks in advance guys.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
are you a gangster? Or want to be one?

If not, and you get 20s, people will think you are. You prepared for that?

sweagle02

Reaction score
are you a gangster? Or want to be one?

If not, and you get 20s, people will think you are. You prepared for that?

that was a very ignorant comment. I was not aware of an equation stating 20 = gangster. that's BS. im not some "cool tween" wantin to roll on twenties. im asking for smart opinions and sketch gave me one. u just responded with a stupid comment.

Millz

Reaction score
search around the forum some members have pulled off 19s very nicely

i think this would be a better choice for you, and a nice set will be easier to come accross

and i agree that 20s are impossible to pull off on our cars

kn0x47

Reaction score
i think your best bet for find accords with 20s would be cardomain. i think ive seen a few. I think pinkie has/had 20s on her accord but i havent seen her post on here in a while.

personally i think 20s are too big for our cars but whatever floats your boat dude. i only plan on getting 17s once i get wheels

Back