need recommendation for h22 swap shop in md/dc/va area

blksniper2000

Reaction score
Hello i have an 98 accord lx auto, and i just bought an h22 complete swap, manual tranny, I'm somewhat mechanically inclined but i don't have the shop or tools and expertise to perform the swap myself. can anybody recommend a good shop or person with alot of experience doing this swap to me. I can have the place i bought it from deliver the motor. I live in pg county MD, near six flags

I'll appreciate any help you guys can give me.

thanx

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Most shops in the metro area won't touch it, I have a friend that has a H22 swapped 6th gen accord and the shop that did his closed down this year but another damn good shop http://www.brauningmotorsports.com did a 6tn gen accord h22 swap the member is on V6P and the shop that did mine is in DE. Do you have OBD1 or 2 motor? also because labor will not be cheap any way you look at it and if your going auto to 5spd it will cost at least 3k in labor alone for everything shops will not deal with this swap it won't be as easy as swapping a H22 in a civic that I can tell you labor will be about 3k give or take with out parts needed.

Last edited:

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
I know a guy off v6p who's doin my build who is a Honda Guru. His labor quote wont be insanely crazy and he'd be happy to help. Let me know what you want to do. I have about 15 vouches for him for doing extreme Honda builds.

blksniper2000

Reaction score
I know a guy off v6p who's doin my build who is a Honda Guru. His labor quote wont be insanely crazy and he'd be happy to help. Let me know what you want to do. I have about 15 vouches for him for doing extreme Honda builds.

Yeah i definitely like to talk to him. hook it up
thanx

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
^^ BUmp for Paul you will be his 54th swap i believe. I highly reccomend him if you need info on how to contact him PM me

Latest posts

Back