NEW: 6GA Shirts are a Go!

lwlba

Reaction score
can i get a tracking number too please?

oh wait just kidding i got my shirt in the mail today. thanks cody.

p.s. come on guys, u dont need tracking numbers :p

jaw819

Reaction score
uhh, wildman?
i received my shirt today.

and the back, below 'performance', looks like someone cleaned my rims with it.. :/
stains?
what do i do?

001Stunna

Reaction score
uhh, wildman?

and the back, below 'performance', looks like someone cleaned my rims with it.. :/
stains?
what do i do?
Pics...and honestly id say wash it and see if w.e stain comes of. After all you were gonna wash the shirt anyways.
Was the package open in any way to have allowed for dirt from the shipping travel?

PurpleSh4rk

Reaction score
Got my shirt yesterday! It looks sickk.

Just as a note the shirts run a little big. I'm 5'9" and a large fits well if you like your shirt a little long. So it really depends on how you like to wear your shirts.

jaw819

Reaction score
Pics...and honestly id say wash it and see if w.e stain comes of. After all you were gonna wash the shirt anyways.
Was the package open in any way to have allowed for dirt from the shipping travel?
mom sprayed i think like shout or something on the stain.
and yeah, its in the wash.
i just wasnt very happy when i'd been so anxious, it was just a bit of a disappointment..
i still love teh shirt, regardless..
and no, it was sealed rather well.
the back was folded inwards too, so its not like it was exposed and could've gotten dirty in packaging..

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
uhh, wildman?

stains?
what do i do?

I'm sorry about that, can't believe it happened twice too! I replied to your PM, if you could read it when you get a chance and let me know

WS6_101

Reaction score
noticed I had a package on the table last night and hurried over to open it up..decided I HAD to rock it out today :boink: ....looks great and fits pretty well..Thanks!

meximan16

Reaction score
got mine monday :D love it so much, i just wish it was a sedan :( am gonna go just walk around the mall or something with it now lol

Back