New Addition to the Fam. [[56k]]

ferron

Reaction score
4G TL's can look great if done right. I've posted pics of FYAH_TL's car (Azine member) on here before, not going to post them again but look him up if you plan on modding it at all. Congratulations on the new ride.

Thanks man I liked this one because the beak and the rear was redesigned when I seen this one I was gonna get white but the graphite is nice when its clean its dirty in the pics ill post more pics after i get it tinted.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
for that boat of a new-age acura with the bird-beak. It is a nice car though, I just wouldn't have gotten it.

Have you driven a 6MT-SH with a few bolt ons? I have. In fact I drove it quite hard. It was probably the ****ty Michelins on it, but it would chirp the tires if you hit third juuust right. Going into the drive I didn't think the power difference would be that noticeable when you take into account 15-20% drive train power loss with the AWD system, and I had pulled a friends 2G RL-SH on the highway, not by much, but I did.

I thought wrong. It was a night an day difference between my car and the 6MT TL-SH. It went like stink, and handled like it was on rails with stock suspension. So yeah.....basically my mind has been changed as far as the 4G goes. The beak can be fixed.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I think that the 4g TL's look great, especially the facelifted models. Congrats on your new car man!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
And they even finally got the stock exhaust note right.... couldn't believe when I first heard Carrie's 4G. Sounds real good.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright Justin and Will forced my hand. Paint the beaks and tint the tails, and you get this.

picture.php

picture.php

And that's a '09-'11, imagine this scheme on a '12.

Have you driven a 6MT-SH with a few bolt ons? I have. In fact I drove it quite hard. It was probably the ****ty Michelins on it, but it would chirp the tires if you hit third juuust right. Going into the drive I didn't think the power difference would be that noticeable when you take into account 15-20% drive train power loss with the AWD system, and I had pulled a friends 2G RL-SH on the highway, not by much, but I did.

I thought wrong. It was a night an day difference between my car and the 6MT TL-SH. It went like stink, and handled like it was on rails with stock suspension. So yeah.....basically my mind has been changed as far as the 4G goes. The beak can be fixed.

This is good to hear. My next car must be either RWD or AWD, and I felt for how big and heavy the 4G TL is, 300hp wasn’t enough especially with the SH system. So I kind of had ruled it out.

Last edited:

ferron

Reaction score
Alright Justin and Will forced my hand. Paint the beaks and tint the tails, and you get this.

picture.php

picture.php

And that's a '09-'11, imagine this scheme on a '12.

This is good to hear. My next car must be either RWD or AWD, and I felt for how big and heavy the 4G TL is, 300hp wasn’t enough especially with the SH system. So I kind of had ruled it out.

I havent driven the sh awd but im really shocked by this one it moves along pretty well especially when i drive it with the shift paddles. I ruled out the awd because it cuts your trunk space down with the differential. Im telling you go test drive one I think you'd be suprised.

Back