New Bumper Teaser!!! (Ji-cell)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Re: 新バンパ-のチ-セル!!! (Teaser)

Thanks guys! I am glad that most of you are liking it.

Thanks homie! Get Wolverine back on the road already man!

Will do brother lol, man that front bumper looks bad *** let me know when I can put my name on the list to get one if they do produce more loL I'm interested to see how the full kit looks if they go all out but damn it looks great. It also has a perfect opening for a nice and polished FMIC :thumbsup:

eDub

Reaction score
Re: 新バンパ-のチ-セル!!! (Teaser)

Thanks guys! Yeah i am just raising the bar for us 6th gens to gain that very same spotlight we deserve.

yay!!!!!!!!! got these today:
yaycurtains.jpg

Hopefully i will get the rears tomorrow. :)

Man you know i gotta do the curtains new that i know how they look! where did you get them and how $?

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
theyre cf4 accord fogs.

I know for a fact that my Fogs are JDM. There really isnt much difference with th EUDM and JDM fogs other than the beam pattern. JDM is aim more to the left, since its RHD in Japan to avoid blinding incoming traffic. And i know they are JDM because the package that i received was from JAPAN through EMS.

It was given the name, Euro R but it doesnt mean they are European or European Domestic Market. They use the term "Euro R" to distinguish the styles and specs from the Type R and Torneo and just a base model Accord.

They also differ style by the years, example 2000, 2001 ...and so on.

Pics:

1997 CF4 Accord
20050731seanhupyA2053.JPG

1998-2001 CL1 Accord Euro R
10.jpg

Yes they are.

MugenCF4

Reaction score
jDM TORNEO BUMPER W/ EURO-R FOGS! RIGHT!!!! DID U HAVE TO DO A LIL MODIFICATION TO THE BUMPER?

Back