New Exterior mods!

cdubb77

Reaction score
Thanx to everyone for the well wishes. I'm taking the stuff to the shop on Thursday to be painted. I'll take before and after pics.

uhkord98

Reaction score
isnt the spoiler for the 01-02 accords. because i know on the 98-00 there are only two screws holding it in and its shorter.

cdubb77

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
isnt the spoiler for the 01-02 accords. because i know on the 98-00 there are only two screws holding it in and its shorter.

The spoiler that I have is for the '98-'00. My Accord is a '99. Pics below of the difference.

'98-'00
wi63.jpg

'01-'02
i40821_1.jpg

Another view of a '01-'02
i1861_1.jpg

cdubb77

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Can't wait to see the finished product, man. Good luck!

Thanx man. I went to Maaco today and they'll paint & install everything for the same $275.00 that the other shop quoted me. I'd rather go with Maaco. I'm dropping the stuff off on Thursday and they'll install the painted pieces on Saturday. :D I'll post pics on Saturday.

acrod99

Reaction score
Hey, got my whole car sprayed at Maaco-emerald green to championship white in a week, and my only problem was overspray. i chose them because they bake the cars-i hate orange peel! i say you made a good choice, but all places are different. good luck man.

skabone

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Hey, got my whole car sprayed at Maaco-emerald green to championship white in a week, and my only problem was overspray. i chose them because they bake the cars-i hate orange peel! i say you made a good choice, but all places are different. good luck man.
I think that's the main problem people have with maaco, they tend to overspray a lot.

Back