New Exterior mods!

cdubb77

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Yeah, cause they're all stolen :p

Disturbing but true. :rolleyes:

JBlueCLS6 said:
Car came out clean dude, nice to see everything came together. Too bad I was never given a chance to do some installs on my Accord =/

Thanx to you man. Thanx again for the spoiler.

EliteStyles6th said:
VEEERRRYYY F**KIN NICE!..the whip is lookin Hot! .. im tellin a lip makes a difference in our accords. yo i kno u guys met up last time, but when do u plan on another meet?

Thanx man. I wouldn't mind another meet. Let's check with Blacknight and some of the other tri-state members and see if we can set one up.

jonblizz said:
C-Dubb,
where'd u get those parts? and if u dont mind me askin how much did u pay?
Ill be coming int some cash and i wanna invest in a few mods. :D

The lip I got on Ebay (thanks to Blacknight for letting me know) for $99.00 with shipping included. I got the eyelids (don't remember what I paid) and headlights for $80.00 on ebay a while ago and finally had them put on. :rolleyes: The spoiler I got from JBlueCLS6 for $60.00.

Cost me $275.00 to have the eyelids, mugen lip and spoiler painted and installed. $100.00 to have the headlights installed :mad:

(I know I'm gonna hear it now for paying $100.00 to have my headlights installed) :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
(I know I'm gonna hear it now for paying $100.00 to have my headlights installed) :rolleyes: :D[/QUOTE]
Well did you at least watch so that you can do it next time?

cdubb77

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
(I know I'm gonna hear it now for paying $100.00 to have my headlights installed) :rolleyes: :D
Well did you at least watch so that you can do it next time?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I watched.

pa1305068ni.jpg

pa1305079le.jpg

4 other shops wanted $150.00 to install them because they had to take the bumper off. I talked this guy down to $100.00 :rolleyes: I wanted to get the lights installed before the mugen lip and eyelids went on & I didn't have the time to install them myself plus the rain last week was crazy.

acrod99

Reaction score
4 other shops wanted $150.00 to install them because they had to take the bumper off. I talked this guy down to $100.00 :rolleyes: I wanted to get the lights installed before the mugen lip and eyelids went on & I didn't have the time to install them myself plus the rain last week was crazy.
Dang, that's expensive, but i see where you're coming from ;) . The rain was bad here, too-pretty much all of new england. Glad you got everything on and lookin great!

Muyo

Reaction score
damn $100!!

I installed mine in the rain, well not a crazy rain as it was last week but it was still raining

cdubb77

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Dang, that's expensive, but i see where you're coming from ;) . The rain was bad here, too-pretty much all of new england. Glad you got everything on and lookin great!

Thanx man.

Muyo said:
damn $100!!

I installed mine in the rain, well not a crazy rain as it was last week but it was still raining

Wish you were around to help me. :rolleyes:

okasu

Reaction score
damn cdubb... you should have told me... Im intstalling my headlights myself after last time... I know how to take the front bumper off n everything... HAHA after my long frekking mission of installing my CAI... removing parts that didn't need to come off... it was good though cause know I can do it w/ out no problem... n I can save 100+ on installation... AHAHAHA WOW! :D

cdubb77

Reaction score
okasu said:
damn cdubb... you should have told me... Im intstalling my headlights myself after last time... I know how to take the front bumper off n everything... HAHA after my long frekking mission of installing my CAI... removing parts that didn't need to come off... it was good though cause know I can do it w/ out no problem... n I can save 100+ on installation... AHAHAHA WOW! :D

Yeah, time was of the essence man. :rolleyes:

blacknight said:
Did you put in the yellow bulbs for the high beams?

Yeah, they're still in there. Remember you helped me put them in at the last meet?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
okasu said:
HAHA after my long frekking mission of installing my CAI... removing parts that didn't need to come off...

Don't you know removing gas tank, back seat and radio isn't necessary to install a CAI ??? :D

Back