New from Brazil

Kavalca

Reaction score
Hi, I've had my '98 sedan for a couple years now, and frequently visited the site for some info on performance mods and maintence (mainly on the AT).

As I'm looking foward a MT swap, I'll need your help, because where I live there are very few CG Accords, and the only compatible manual transmissions found here are from the CD and (maybe) the CB accord chassis, and the even rarer 92-96 Preludes. (but this is something for another thread on the mods area that I'll start later.

EDIT:
The seven day nopics/links is over :naughtyrun: so....

Pics!!!

viu6.jpg
5cs0.jpg
uiuz.jpg
eddm.jpg
pzlz.jpg
ztkh.jpg
enk3.jpg
- last "nice" number I've got so far (car isn't running b/c the AT is dying)
qksb.jpg
- Do this fuel level triggers the low fuel lamp??

Last edited:

Kavalca

Reaction score
It's a shame that some Honda AT aren't as reliable as the rest of the cars. The first and only time my car needed towing, my tranny was the guilty.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Your fuel light should have been on long before the needle was that close to the 'E'.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Thanks, SikVSyx!

It seems I need to test the low fuel light. Weekend DIY detected! :cool:

I'm pretty sure your bulb is out...I have the same problem my light was never on since I got the car. Not a big deal. To fix you need to take cluster completely apart and just an advice if u gonna do all that get some led lights for illumination, will look nice. I personally never fixed it as long as the gauge works I hate yellow or red lights on my dash

Back