new here!! my car=]

silver_accord

Reaction score
i do wish i had better suspension. after my tune up nim getting function 1s. but ebay coil had for 6 monthes struts r dead but it rides stiff. i like it. not bouncy at all

silver_accord

Reaction score
Hmmm some nights. Me n my buddy with a grey coupe roll out there here and there. Sundays r the cracking day. The scene has changed though. There supras n nsx now a lots of boosted cars.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks nice, OEM lip kit ftw. Glad some new suspension is in your future.

Not a fan of the antenna in the bumper though.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Looks nice, OEM lip kit ftw. Glad some new suspension is in your future.

Not a fan of the antenna in the bumper though.

I'm likin the JDM bumper pole. I think it would come in handy if you're parking in a garage or something, and its a neat jdm add-on.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I know it's a jdm thing, just doesn't look very clean. I think I'd just rather know where the front of my car is, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score
It's functional. But in 'Merika we have large parking spots. Then again, Cali might be getting smaller. Regardless, nice car. What's up with the whack bumper fitment?

cyen008

Reaction score
whats the function of that bumper pole/antenna? ive never seen it before, anyways... car looks pretty nice!

silver_accord

Reaction score
The only reason why I added the the pole. Was because it was only $10 at some car store in SF in Japan town , I believe it was called car freaks. The pole is now off my car.

Bumper fitment is wack because the little support thing under a headlight is missing. This car been is a wreck. Bought it for $500from a family friend With F23a motor.

I'll post up my sedan later. Not driving it because of tranny.

Back