New member, Turbo accord (56k)

afgjihad

Reaction score
Yes it is quite a sleeper, I figured when i bought the car I could go show or all go. I stand by my decision :D

Plus I never get any trouble from the cops which is a bonus :thumbsup:

theaccordian

Reaction score
afgjihad said:
Thanks guys, the car runs 7 psi and its been boosted for 2 years.
And I drive it hard 80% of the time. Right now its at 106,000km, im not sure what that is in miles.
As for problems with the car? There are none. These F23 engines are beasts.
The VAFC tuning was fine, the turbo kit i purchased was pretty decent so there was very minimal tuning required.
And for the username afgjihad, its a nickname my friends gave me

nice 2 years on a stock block with no fuel management cept the vafc hack. who said going turbo isnt reliable? ive heard too that our f23s are pretty damn beefy( irno cast sleeves and low comp, but ive also heard the ringlands usually go with higher boost.

afgjihad

Reaction score
I only plan on running 7psi until I reinforce the engine a bit more.

The reason I dont need serious fuel management is because im at a really high elevation. The air is less dense, if I was to drive down to sea level I would run very lean

WillT.

Reaction score
Your setup looks nice. I definitely like the sleeper effect it has. Be sure to post some pics up when the weather turns decent.

afgjihad

Reaction score
The weather should warm up in a few days. I will have better pictures then :D

sincity2dr

Reaction score
I thought about putting a turbo on my car just to make it move a little faster, (cause the car is so damn slow) I just cant see trying to make my honda very fast , its too nice of a car. Its also hard when my last car / toy made over 600 rwhp and 700lbs of tourqe. ( Turbo mustang) So I go with the show instead of go. but props on the turbo set up I, I am a big turbo fan. anyone know where I can buy just the turbo header for my 2002 4cyl coupe ?? I wouldnt mind doing a small turbo set up, for a little better freeway driving.

Back