JohnnyEsco

Reaction score
Not really new to the site. Been a lurker for a while now getting ideas and checking out people's answer to certain issues. From Houston are. Have a 98 sedan 5 speed. Done a few things to it. Put some red and clear tails on it. Had most of the body work done to it (was horribly dented) still have to get it finished. Tinted it. Put a pioneer double din with 2 12's. New radiatior new windshield. Dropped it on function and form type 1's. Put some cheap 17" ebay five star rims on it. All leds inside.

Future plans are to get the paint finished and have the fenders rolled and pulled. Also convert to five lug because of very limited rim selection. Slam it on some aggressive 18's or 19's.
Change the headlights and install hids. Upgrade the system (better amp) with dynamat. I bought a digital camo steering wheel and I'm needing to get an nrg hub with a lock on it. After I'm satisfied with the looks then eventually I will swap the engine. Performance is not high priority for me because I'm a truck driver and already have a speeding problem don't need any more tickets. Lol.

JohnnyEsco

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, plans sound good. Glad you got yourself a manual.
Thanks bro. Purchased the car "beat up" for the sole purpose of driving a manual. Still trying to figure out this site and not post in the wrong areas.

JohnnyEsco

Reaction score
b460811490ed51ed03df27305c6c6fd7.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Happy to have you joined after all!

If you ever decide to put HIDs on your halogen housing, it is good idea to aim the lights lower than the OEM spec b/c they will be too bright, and blinding ppl in front of you. (No need to do that, if/when going together with projector lights.)

The car is looking good! :thumbsup:

JohnnyEsco

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Happy to have you joined after all!

If you ever decide to put HIDs on your halogen housing, it is good idea to aim the lights lower than the OEM spec b/c they will be too bright, and blinding ppl in front of you. (No need to do that, if/when going together with projector lights.)

The car is looking good! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro I'm lookin at buying a retro kit. Know anyone that builds them or a source where I can purchase them already completed? Still learning how to navigate this site as well as this tapatalk app. Thanks for the compliment bro.

Back