New members getting lazy

rooky

Reaction score
This is not a complaint thread:henry:nor will I slay anyone we are just having a open discussion. spacemonkee23 You made a very valid point "community and egos within" and I 100% agree. If anyone can go through the hurdle of signing up to this forum don't you think they can spend some time naming their post properly? Many times I was searching for a thread with the precise info but it was given wrong name. That's a lot of work:okay2:

Don't get me wrong, I too ask questions but only after a few search.

Last edited:

sb001

Banned
Reaction score
This is not a complaint thread:henry:

"Not a complaint thread" yet it's right there in the title.

It's also funny how you "agree 100%" with spacemonkee when it's completely clear that his post was DISAGREEING with your reason for starting this thread!

You might be the best example of someone always missing the point that I've ever encountered. I mean, you answered my question "is this car worth buying" by saying "there are people out there driving $30,000 cars"! What has that got to do with ANYTHING I asked???

rooky

Reaction score
i will not call out other members :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DBO867

Reaction score
I know im still a noob to 6ga but ive been on other forums before and it does get annoying seeing new threads get posted everyday asking things thats been answered before (Wow run on sentence haha). It actually annoys me more when i searching for help and all that pops up is the useless threads people make instead of searching for the answer. Okay, theres my 2 cent, im done. Good day!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Is this not what a forum is for? Guidance.... from people who have been through it or have greater knowledge than most about Accords. I ain't hatin on know one just sayin. I do agree with search before asking though.

Last edited:

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
I agree I'm pretty new to this forum it hasn't been a year but I try and serve before I post now and it has helped and when I have tried other forums everyone is quick to bash I like it here I hope it doesn't get to that point

Back