new OEM style front lip 01-02

1slosedan

Reaction score
Maybe I am cynical that they "jacked" the design, I mean, didn't almost all of us with 01-02 coupes have this design in our head? I bet anyone who made there own will be happy this exists when they break there lip.

The thing is if you make a custom lip and don't want it to be taken, then start selling them yourself.

I know it is a bitter pill to swallow, but when you see something that sells, then hop on it. You can't copyright things like that, so people who see a need in the market will take your idea and mass produce it. With that creativity I am sure he will make something desirable for Accords, and not make the mistake of missing a rare opportunity to make money in the future.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Making money off of 6th gen owners lmao. Yeah... Right.

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
So I heard that the price of this thing might be some where $120. Now I dont know if that includes shipping or what. But for that price I'll be better off buying a ABS mugen lip.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Really? Because if the ABS one is 70 + shipping and the Poly one is 120 + shipping, it would still be worth the 120 due to the durability. ABS lips are worthless wastes of money. Period

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
I know but I'm still on a budget so this might have to wait. So yeah

bagoon316

Reaction score
any actual news on when this could possibly hit the streets? seems like from what people are saying, its getting pretty close? maybe a couple weeks...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Know telling. Call em up, they always answer the phone. I forgot one of the guys names. I think it's John which is the guy I dealt with back in early 2000's talking about this very thing LOL.

All they really have to do now is "perfect" the mold or whatever and reproduce.

Back