new photos with wheels and stuff

Mikey

Reaction score
Gorgeous. Nice wheels, Great shots and the perfect drop. Yet another beautiful spoilerless coupe.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You liking that gunmetal more? I know you originally said you felt it was too bronze. I think a warmer shade of gunmetal goes well with red and the copper calipers.

cfox28

Reaction score
Technically no hdr or multiple exposures. Edited a single raw photo several times to get each section looking the way I wanted it. Calipers are dual piston and I grounded them down some and painted them. Paints holding up surprisingly well

RAW format is nice, haven't really done anything with that file type, but i know its capabilities....the file sizes are huge though

calipers look great, glad the paint is holding up.

I also agree with chris, the gunmetal on the hfp's does well on smr, whenever i saw the wheels by themselves, I thought they were too bronze in color, but when they're on the car the look great

kn0x47

Reaction score
You liking that gunmetal more? I know you originally said you felt it was too bronze. I think a warmer shade of gunmetal goes well with red and the copper calipers.
yeah im getting used to them. if i ever do anything to them i'll either plastidip them white or polish the face
I want that lip for my Sedan...will it work?
people have put it on a 98-00 sedan bumper before. fitment isnt perfect. i wouldnt do it unless your car is black

Back