new pics(BIG)

uhkord98

Reaction score
PiZauL said:
I dont know about you guys, but I think his car looks sweet as hell with those steelies. Not many cars can pull that off. Props

thanks alot, i had some nice looking 15s on the car, got a flat, put one steel on there, and liked it so now im using them.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
thanks alot, i had some nice looking 15s on the car, got a flat, put one steel on there, and liked it so now im using them.

get some wheel spacers, and some sticky tires on the steelies and just leave em on, itll look sick and handle good.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
pictures look good..nice quality and the angles are good...nice tape on your front lip too!!! :D Please get some wheels though, ruins the car

uhkord98

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
pictures look good..nice quality and the angles are good...nice tape on your front lip too!!! :D Please get some wheels though, ruins the car

thanks alot, i wasnt sure if they were gonna come out very good, but im happy with them. the tape is there because i hit a rabbit a couple weeks ago on the interstate and cracked the lip so its just temporary till i get a new one. i know i need wheels, but i have to wait till i move to texas in september.

uhkord98

Reaction score
dont know if anyone noticed this or not, but i did a couple months ago. when my dad bought the car, it didnt have a spoiler, so while he was working at the Acura dealership, he got one off a silver 2dr accord. now at the time i didnt know there was a difference between a sedan and coupe spoiler, but i had parked next to another white sedan and saw that mine seems to be a little taller and doesnt fit on the trunk like the sedans do, mine has that little over hang on the edges.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
now that you mention it, yeah, the ends do stick out a bit. it looks a little taller too. i never would have noticed had you not brought it up.

uhkord98

Reaction score
lol, never noticed it either till i parked next to that other white sedan, but i like it, it looks about an inch or so taller. i dont mind that little overhang.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
looks nice man. never been a fan of the black steelies look so i'd be one of the assholes to say you need some rims lol :p

when you get it repainted... it'd look cool if you painted the doorhandles white and left the sidetrim black like you have it

uhkord98

Reaction score
Wildman said:
looks nice man. never been a fan of the black steelies look so i'd be one of the assholes to say you need some rims lol :p

when you get it repainted... it'd look cool if you painted the doorhandles white and left the sidetrim black like you have it

yea i know i need rims for it. i like the doorhandles black thats why i havent painted them white yet,

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Ya man, your car looks freakin beautiful for rollin on steelies; it really does pull it off!

Keep it up!

Back