new shots

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The hood and lip kit look different from the rest of the car, I think that's what swollen meant when he said paint job. If thats dirty, that's super dirty. Other than that, car looks good.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
his lip kit needs re painted... so what car still looks better than most on this forum...

no he dosnt need bigger rims, stfu

CF hood is faded... ok? its CF its still bad *** and can always b painted over...

and like i said cg6boi... You need some motivation... ima b on u like a drill sgt..

Millz

Reaction score
his lip kit needs re painted... so what car still looks better than most on this forum...

no he dosnt need bigger rims, stfu

CF hood is faded... ok? its CF its still bad *** and can always b painted over...

and like i said cg6boi... You need some motivation... ima b on u like a drill sgt..

i disagree that it looks better than most on the forum with the faded hood and not matching lip-kit

dude why are u getting so butthurt over people's comments (which aren't that bad to begin with)

it's not even your car

I agree that it would look nicer with the lipkit matching, looks tacky unpainted.

And wash ur car before u snap pics people!

edit: also, the plate looks out of place, esp with the area sticking out where its supposed to go in the middle of the bumper

Last edited:

Reaction score
i disagree that it looks better than most on the forum with the faded hood and not matching lip-kit

dude why are u getting so butthurt over people's comments (which aren't that bad to begin with)

it's not even your car

tired of seeing the same thing about it lol

cg6boi

Reaction score
haha well ima just say money is a big issue of why my lipkit isnt colored and if you are referring to it not matching as like its a diff lipkit around its all WW...and wow you guys lets juss keep it civil, i personally dont care that my hood is faded and if people think its ugly cuz its messed up whatever...name one person who doesnt have something wrong with there accord, ive noticed that alot of people on this forum are true haters and never have anything nice to say, what happened to the good old days when i joined hellla years ago, we were like a family now its like rival schools (not the awesome videogame) always at eachothers throats...i love my honda and everyone who loves accords you got my love too, lets just be cool yo...imaricer thanks for backin me up but calm down to man no need to be arguing with people who are just gonna say its inappropriate for the forum....anyways on a side not i washed my car and i'll post pics up soon, but be warned my hood is still bad and my lip is still not painted LOL lets all be friends YO, we all at once **** our diapers just like at one point our accord wasnt yet finished...seriously 6GA stop hating on everyone...wow this is gettin long...peace love and lumpia grease yadadameang

Reaction score
wasnt arguing with anyone specifically. just tired of ppl talkin about the lip kit and cf hood when most of them dont even have one or the other on their car. and yes i looked.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
looks good! So do you have your bike in TN? I just read your other thread, if so we should go for a ride around downtown Nashville sometime. I would like to take pics of the car also if you were up to it

kn0x47

Reaction score
looks nice. it'll definitely look better once the kit is painted. are you planning on doing anything to the hood to fix it up? i think the painting it with no primer so you can still see the threads is a nice effect.

how come you dont like 18s? im planning on getting some. is the ride too harsh or is it simply the price of tires?

Back