wheels001Small.jpg

wheels002Small.jpg

wheels004Small.jpg

wheels005Small.jpg

wheels006Small.jpg

wheels007Small.jpg

wheels009Small.jpg

wheels013Small.jpg

in MN that's my best attempt at a "clean" car (drive through car wash).

i didn't know if i'd like the silver lip, but i think it looks good with the chrome trim.

EDIT: engine swap sometime next week :)

Last edited:

WillT.

Reaction score
Happy Birthday and nice wheels. As mentioned before, a drop would really help, but I don't have any room to talk since I'm still rolling stock, too. I like the level the rear end is at, but the front has that boat effect to it.
What kinda of swap you looking at?

DaAccord98

Reaction score
nice man u kinda look like how i was b4....check mines out and tell me wat u think

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Do you have a system or tons of stuff in your trunk..because it looks way lower..

you weren't lying about winter weather....i never see snow like that

xluben

Reaction score
hopefully i'll have a prokit soon. i'm still optimistic in thinking that'll be good enough :)

as for the swap, i've been having oil consumption problems, bad gas mileage, need a new timing belt, plus other routine maintenance items (142k miles).

my dad's friend has a shop, so he is going to take a look at it, but if it's not a simple fix (like piston rings, head gasket, cracked block, scratched head, ect.), we're strongly considering swapping in a new(er) f23a. he's calling around for prices/availability now. if he finds one it'll probably be put in soon.

i bought this car used almost a year ago, and it obviously was not well maintained by one of the previous owners :(

in these pics i had the 4 steelies (with tires) in the trunk :) that's why it's so low. i wish i could just stay that height.

now that they're out i think it's a little more even, but a drop would improve the look a lot.

WillT.

Reaction score
You may want to consider the H&R Sport kit since it offers a slightly lower ride in the front than in the rear (1.5F/1.2R).

Latest posts

Back