Newbie from Michigan

WOTaccord

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Justin, I am 26 yrs old and from Michigan. I drive a 2000 Honda Accord Ex Sedan. It is white. I work for WOT Magazine as a editor and we are planning to document the whole build up and give more love to accords in our magazine. We are here to meet friends, get ideas, do build threads and more. We plan to document the whole build up here. Our main goal of this build is to do a VIP/Luxury styled theme. So of our ideas includle:

18 inch bronze, white or chrome wheels
Lip kit- we found Wings west to be best the cleanest so far
HIDs
Intake- We are looking at drop in replacement filter unless we can find something clean and oem appealing
Catback exhaust- looking at Magnaflow
Upgrade brakes and rotors
a small drop with springs and struts- any suggestions?
Gold badges
Upgrade all the grounds
hi-amp alternator
upgrade battery
Tons of audio/video with custom install setup
Sidemarkers- where can we get these?
Headlight eyelids

Thats some of our ideas, if you have any let us know please! Thanks for welcoming us to 6GA!

dcmystery21

Reaction score
you will most likely need coils. there arent any springs available for our cars that will give you the drop that you will need.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Sakuradrops808B, 99v6sedan, etc are good references. Also google search "Indonesian Accord VIP".

Others:

accord4.jpg

accord3.jpg

Source: http://staystetti.com/foreignflavor/#more-1069

WOTaccord

Reaction score
I am not looking to drop it low, our michigan roads are too bad for that. I am looking for like a 1.5" drop basically. I plan to rock 18x8 with +38mm offset.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not sure that will give you "VIP status". Maybe the pursuit of luxury would be a better theme for where you are trying to go with the car.

Back