Cameron_H

Reaction score
you guys have completely taken over this guys intro. tsk tsk. petty arguments

welcome to the site. where ya from in nc, man? what is your plans for the car? hope you enjoy your stay here.

and 1 little piece of advice...... just admit tht coupes are less superior than sedans. they may look nicer stock, but there is no better feeling than beating a ricer in a 4door family car. once you accept it, life will be more understanding

lol

Thanks, I am from the eastern part of North Carolina.

I plan on lowering it a little bit, 18" black rims, adding the factory spoiler, CAI, new exhaust (nothing raspy, or fart-cannish, I want something a little deep) and a supercharger.

I don't want to go too far into this car right now as I am just a high school student, and I don't really feel like having to replace the tranny!

electrical or mechanical issues?
Mechanical. I went in to arbys with a couple friends to grab something to eat, when I got there everything was running perfectly. Well when I got back outside, I started to back up and I stopped because my friend wanted to talk to me real quick, and when she was done I started to turn the wheel, and I noticed there was no power steering, and I look at the tach, and the car is turned off. So I turned her back on, and she idle's ROUGH, shaking the whole car and fluctuating between 300 prm and 1000 rpm. Well I gave her a little gas and revved her up to about 3K and she revved slow, and she sounded a little off. I kept on trying to turn her on but she kept on idling rough and cutting off. So I called my dad, and he pulled up, he turned the car on and it idled rough at the beginning and then settled down. He took it for a quick drive around the parking lot and she did pretty good. So me and my friend followed him home, and put her in the back yard for the night.

Sorry for such a long story, but I'm just worried. It could be nothing or it could be something big, and I don't know how long I can go on without seeing my baby haha!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
only way you have no p/s is you blew a line(highly unlikely) or your accoessory belt came off.

Back