NEWS: Sedan shirts - prices & payment info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
alright I'll have all the shirts @ the meet that were ordered except for the 3xl's that were ordered late. so dre/eric i'm gonna have to ship you guys yours, sorry

and_one

Reaction score
bah! :bash:

and_one, if you want to switch to black that's fine but it's gonna be $15, because if that's what's gonna happen then I'm gonna have an extra shirt laying around (I can't subtract shirts from the order, I can only maybe add some). If you want to still get the grey but also get a black (2 shirts) then that'd be $13/ea $26 total though. Whole point of offering the first people the shirts @ cost is because I'm trying to avoid paying a whole lot of money out of pocket and possibly have a bunch of shirts sit around forever.

thats fine...ill just send you the payment for the grey shirt

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
did you end up getting the advanced orders with our user name or no?

No, they do not have screennames on them.

There's been a hiccup in the shirts, as ppl @ the meet know lol. The guy ended up printing them completely wrong, so I have to get them all redone. They also run small in sizing so I'm going to need to update everyone's order here in a bit. Busy day I'll try and get more info up in a few hours but no promises

So everyone's going to have to hold tight for a few more days or so while I get it sorted out. I don't want to mail anyone something they won't be happy with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back